Login Search

Vegas

Last Post

I was able to shake the slots, this may be the last you read of Jayvegas playing BJ.
Next trip will be more gambling intensive & less distractions.

Really could have used those steakhouse coupons Gold.

Waited outside the Strat for OVER 45 MINS, way to stand a guy up

Donker was right, you're a "no show shithead"

Walking down the strip there were metro on every corner, getting ready to block traffic for the NASCAR trucks to leave town.
I was on the over pass between The Wynn & Fashion Show Mall when I asked a news crew what they were taping.
Got my phone out because I thought some of the NASCAR guys here would enjoy that. Then the guy holding the camera said it could be over a half hour before the roll through.
I'll try to get back here to take it.

Walking down the strip there were metro on every corner, getting ready to block traffic for the NASCAR trucks to leave town.
I was on the over pass between The Wynn & Fashion Show Mall when I asked a news crew what they were taping.
Got my phone out because I thought some of the NASCAR guys here would enjoy that. Then the guy holding the camera said it could be over a half hour before the roll through.
I'll try to get back here to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
Bus came. Couldnt tape cars. Then metro pulled the bus over...
Nice work Jay, but NASCAR left town for Phoenix days ago.

They are off road trucks. Some look a bit like Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Trucks, that are halfway to monster truck style racing.

Not a huge NASCAR fan but, as they were driving by, I realized that they weren't the same cars that Kenseth & Jr. drive.

I guess they must have shit down the strip for those cars too.

100,000 fans show up for the event in Vegas.
A lot of hard partying race fans in the city this week.

Fukkin loud....and I'm not talking about the cars!

Not a huge NASCAR fan but, as they were driving by, I realized that they weren't the same cars that Kenseth & Jr. drive.

One year I will be there with them for it

The thing going on now is the Mint 400. Was the original basis for Hunter S. Thompson’s book “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” and now takes near Jean, Nevada. Likely the few times the Gold Strike out there gets near selling out.