Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Nice...have a good one. Been drinking since noon and now headed out to the Lions game....I have 3000 points and $750 on the Stampeders, so the Lions better stay true to form and shit their bed.
BOL and have fun! I do not understand Canadian Football.

Thanks, pal. Might be more plays, still waiting on some of the goalie info. Not sure that the Islanders should be a fav here, 3rd road game in 4 nights. Didn't watch the LA game but barely beating a Ducks squad with their goalie out and two best players wasn't that impressive. -1 Goal differential, their record is better than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Thanks, pal. Might be more plays, still waiting on some of the goalie info. Not sure that the Islanders should be a fav here, 3rd road game in 4 nights. Didn't watch the LA game but barely beating a Ducks squad with their goalie out and two best players wasn't that impressive. -1 Goal differential, their record is better than they are.
I could not agree more. You are on to one of my biggest plays of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
They won't.....they can't.....that puck was just an embarrassment.
Nah, more just talking about adding technology to the puck...which is unnecessary and ridiculous. I don't care if a wrist shot is 65 MPH. They have it in baseball and all those radars are inaccurate and bloated for entertainment purposes.