Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
Paulzer El Nino is a marvelous host but his moods ebb and flow with WILD results

i have yet to do it but if you could google a few names on the team would prolly help your ecred with him considrably
manny is your guide here, PaulyZ. No pappose and root in the wild and pound plays and you will fit in nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Andersen was probable to start when I put my bet in. Perry not playing was late... Ducks have zero chance here. 5 shots
Don't forget Islanders allow 2-3 goals against. They don't need Perry or Getzlaf to score at least 1. Shutout is mission impossible for Islanders this year.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Didn't see it. Was it close?
Anaheim player was on a breakaway, took a shot and Halak made the save. Islanders player who was chasing him came in late, somehow got the puck scrambled to his chest, was sliding on ice into Halak and into the net to crash it. After close review they determined the puck would miss the net and since net got dislodged there is no goal.

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
Anaheim player was on a breakaway, took a shot and Halak made the save. Islanders player who was chasing him came in late, somehow got the puck scrambled to his chest, was sliding on ice into Halak and into the net to crash it. After close review they determined the puck would miss the net and since net got dislodged there is no goal.
Sounds about how this week has been going. Checking in lots of hockey threads and everyone getting destroyed...unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
That's why I do not that hockey

Or should I say once a while I'll score around with the game

The sport is incredibly hard

Good luck El Nino
. Yes, it is hard, but two lessons shown in this one that I follow. 1. Think dog unless there is a really good reason not to: i.e, back to back, scrub goalie, motivation factor or it's the Leafs. 2. Don't bet early often, sure I lost 10 cents betting the Isles late, but always good idea to watch line moves and news. Only bet early when you are pretty sure you see a line move coming.