Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
Zdnok you would would have yo be crazy not take ML on a team when it is only -110 man. Who cares if devils suckk in the shootout. i will pay the extra little bit to give them a chance in OT and hell even a shootout.

Holla
You can bet less on regulation line or even handicap -1 to get same money if you think Devils will win. Should it come to shootout, I would rather bet live on Blues as they are one of the top teams and Devils are the worst. Otherwise I would agree, just not with Devils. But yeah, 3-2 Devils in OT tonight to stick it up my nose

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
You can bet less on regulation line or even handicap -1 to get same money if you think Devils will win. Should it come to shootout, I would rather bet live on Blues as they are one of the top teams and Devils are the worst. Otherwise I would agree, just not with Devils. But yeah, 3-2 Devils in OT tonight to stick it up my nose
I am struggling with this one, probably go with Devils in regulation. Oshie the shoot out monster is out for the Blues tonight though.