Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DocterDrew View Post
Im a futures homer worked for MLB I had Kansas City and San Fran as my winners in August :P got them both at 17/1 and sadly only wagered $5 on each
That's the problem with futures. Lots of people rave about value and such, but it's hard to tie up large money for that long. So most just throw hail marys for a few hundred bucks. Keeps it fun I guess. I'm not a futures bettor.

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
What is the f\*\*k happened in that caps game, i see we both had them as plays. 3-1 caps to 6-3 arizona. Zona cant score 6 fuckkking goals in 6 game let alone 1 game. holly shit i am on a cold streak.

Holla
No fukkin' idea. I saw 3-1 after the 1st Period and then checked and saw 6-5 final. Blew me the fukk away. Caps are dog shit to give up 5 unanswered to the sorry Yotes. 4 of the 5 goals were 5 on 5. Didn't watch the game...just sick. Terrible night.

They stopped playing after 1st. As if they have already won... Coyotes took advantage of it and turned it around period by period. They tied 3 seconds before the end of 2nd... Ovie couldn't do anything after 1st, he was getting frustrated and drew dumb penalties. He also did a shitty turnover in front of his goal for 5th goal.

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
They stopped playing after 1st. As if they have already won... Coyotes took advantage of it and turned it around period by period. They tied 3 seconds before the end of 2nd... Ovie couldn't do anything after 1st, he was getting frustrated and drew dumb penalties. He also did a shitty turnover in front of his goal for 5th goal.
Ovie is frustrating to watch when he isn't on. He already doesn't back check and plays terrible D.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Ovie is frustrating to watch when he isn't on. He already doesn't back check and plays terrible D.
And the only way he is able to score is with his copy-paste powerplay one-timer. They need to change something or they will have another season of playing golf early.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
after 11 games played CHI is sitting at the 9th spot in the West
however books still think that they have the best chance of winning the conference

might think about sprinkling some on the Ducks at +500 or more

I still like someone in that middle group: Blues, Sharks or Ducks... Not sure who yet though. Hawks at +335 is a joke!

Guys. Dont get caught up by the first few games of the season. When the Canucks won the Presidents Trophy a few years ago they started out 12-12-3 or somethind. Teams like Chicago absolutely know they will be in the mix at the end, and they take it easy for a while. These teams that perenially make the third and fourth rounds of the playoffs end up playing 9-10 months of every year and absolutely need some rest.

Chicago is a powerhouse. Yes, they will miss Leddy, but someone else will step in eventually. Chicago will not finish worse than fourth/fifth in the West with well over 100 points, mark my words.

Also, RudeBoy....I told you last week that last night's Canucks game would go to the Preds and I told you we would chat about it Monday. I rarely post plays like that....but when I do....

Good luck today everyone, with a double helping of good luck to my friend Rocket....that was one shit day yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Guys. Dont get caught up by the first few games of the season. When the Canucks won the Presidents Trophy a few years ago they started out 12-12-3 or somethind. Teams like Chicago absolutely know they will be in the mix at the end, and they take it easy for a while. These teams that perenially make the third and fourth rounds of the playoffs end up playing 9-10 months of every year and absolutely need some rest.

Chicago is a powerhouse. Yes, they will miss Leddy, but someone else will step in eventually. Chicago will not finish worse than fourth/fifth in the West with well over 100 points, mark my words.

Also, RudeBoy....I told you last week that last night's Canucks game would go to the Preds and I told you we would chat about it Monday. I rarely post plays like that....but when I do....

Good luck today everyone, with a double helping of good luck to my friend Rocket....that was one shit day yesterday.
your good pplz Dollar, knew you wouldn't forget the predz match you called it right.

I 100% agree with you on the Blackhawks though, me and Rock were talking about the teams to back on my thread & I forgot about the hawks, no matter what once they start going they are unstoppable...I think we just need to start backing them in the next 6-10 games I have no doubt we will win 5-8 games

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post

extremely sharp post from OCTO POTM

would love to run into this dude Ovie in the off season tho get him high aF for the first time off some HG chronic

then talk him into charter a jet take us to ice climb a MTN in S. America film the whole thing would be so sickkkkkkkkkkk

Nino i came in here to squeeze off a few posts instead of eating lunch today

lets quit our jobs working so fukking hard NINO and start up this fantasy trips with your favorite NHLer

Inggas will be lined up to peel off whatever scratch for a lunch date in the expanded trap with Johnny Boychuk

Nio somebody might even want to hang out with a WILD could you imagineee!!!!!!

Dollar can run the camera but sound OFF you know how he rambles on a bit

ask Rocky if we can all fit in the Lexus this is going to be awesome

Nino call me
Give Points

Points Awarded:

El Nino gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
Nino i came in here to squeeze off a few posts instead of eating lunch today

lets quit our jobs working so fukking hard NINO and start up this fantasy trips with your favorite NHLer

Inggas will be lined up to peel off whatever scratch for a lunch date in the expanded trap with Johnny Boychuk

Nio somebody might even want to hang out with a WILD could you imagineee!!!!!!

Dollar can run the camera but sound OFF you know how he rambles on a bit

ask Rocky if we can all fit in the Lexus this is going to be awesome

Nino call me
Rambles on a bit?

That actually made me laugh, and I am sitting in my office. Thanks to you my secretary probably thinks I am (more) insane.

D2D