Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by LtDarsh View Post
penalties have killed me recently, they came back only to throw the game away. I will always back the nucks at home
I will tell you this right now....the Canucks play the Oilers on Saturday night in Edmonton and then fly home to play Nashville on Sunday.....

Take my word for it, no matter what happens in the Edmonton game, the Canucks will LOSE at home to Nashville.

I have only bet 2 Canucks games this year.....and I have only bet against the Canucks, both large $ and those two results were 7-3 and 6-3 losses to Colorado and Dallas respectively.

The Nashville game may not be a blowout, but it is a certain Canucks loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Playoff_Beard View Post
I already took your huge play on CBJ the other day against Ottawa
Hahahahaha.....sorry man, that actually sucks. I am 4-0 when I have posted a thread recommending a large play....that was my worst play of the year and I was hoping nobody had seen or tailed it....I was hoping it got lost in the Phillyhata thread.

Sorry bud, mush me anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
I feel for beard...the guy gets hammered in my thread for a few days, goes to Nino's just to get the same result.
Beard hang in there pal- things will get better
Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
Beard is good people.

I won't be surprised if the next pucks bet he tails on SBR is a winner.
Thank you guys!

Rocket, no worries. I'm always looking at your picks as I know you're just going through a cold streak.

But yea, I've been getting destroyed all over the place this week. This is my first year betting hockey seriously. I have watched it religiously since the Kings' season that ended up getting them Doughty. I have been betting baseball for years and I thought I would give hockey a try based on my knowledge of the past 7 years of watching or so. I usually do really well betting baseball, I like to think it is because I pitched in college and played a bit of semi-pro a few years back before I tore my elbow, so maybe I should learn how to skate and take up hockey?

Anyways, I'll be here all season along with the ride with you guys. Keep it up everyone.
Last edited by Playoff_Beard; 10-31-14 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
I will tell you this right now....the Canucks play the Oilers on Saturday night in Edmonton and then fly home to play Nashville on Sunday.....

Take my word for it, no matter what happens in the Edmonton game, the Canucks will LOSE at home to Nashville.

I have only bet 2 Canucks games this year.....and I have only bet against the Canucks, both large $ and those two results were 7-3 and 6-3 losses to Colorado and Dallas respectively.

The Nashville game may not be a blowout, but it is a certain Canucks loss.
Canucks it is

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Tough call....I do however like the over.

Stay tuned.

MmaChicka is doing a video tomorrow burying the Stars fans.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

ParlayininHTown gave BIGDAY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.