Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
Wow, anyone see the Datsyuk goal that called back for "incidental" contact with the goalie? Has there been a rule change or just a change in point of emphasis? Player was outside the crease, standing still and Price initiated contact, total crap and don't see why it can't be reviewed.
Missed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=26480
Yep, here is the rule, says if outside the crease incidental contact outside the crease will not disallow a goal, but if refs screw the pooch and call it anyways it is not subject to replay or review. Total hosing here and was such a great goal too.
Looked like some hometown ref call. Tough to win on the road. At Joe Louis its a goal. Pavel Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
I don't let anyone dictate my plays. Just a lot of heavy favs. Was looking for a nice dog or a total and didn't love anything. Had a slight lean on the Flames/Lightning you had the right idea!under but tough with 2 backups in net.
Negative. On the Giants for Game 1, pal.
You had the right idea on that under. I'm a Royals homer, didn't bet on it though. First loss in post season, wonder if that will send them into a tail spin.

Quote Originally Posted by CarterTown View Post
You had the right idea on that under. I'm a Royals homer, didn't bet on it though. First loss in post season, wonder if that will send them into a tail spin.
Royals or nothing in my opinion. Lots of bitching about the strike zone. I would be surprised if the ump doesn't open it up tonight. Should help Ventura more than Peavy.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Nah, shit card. Betting wise Buffalo +1.5 (+115) should be an auto bet, but they are so fukking terrible. Too bad the Flyers on on the 2nd end of a B2B as well. Some better options tomorrow.
The Wallco NHL GOLD V2 has picked up this game, due to how many games they lost. Its pretty wild to see a +115 with a +1.5 puck line. Wish it wasn't such a late game. Will be interesting to see how they do on the next 3 games. Hopefully for the system, they will win one (or win by PL).

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
The Wallco NHL GOLD V2 has picked up this game, due to how many games they lost. Its pretty wild to see a +115 with a +1.5 puck line. Wish it wasn't such a late game. Will be interesting to see how they do on the next 3 games. Hopefully for the system, they will win one (or win by PL).
Not a big system guy. Browsed that thread and others like it and got a headache. I just like to pound the winnerz. Seems like you need a huge bankroll to withstand the violent swings.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

cashmoneyholla gave El Nino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.