Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Gotta leave for softball practice in a little bit. Gonna miss most of the game. Pisses me off.

Root this home for me, niņo, & playoff beard!

Unreal. I don't like the Canucks, but not sure about Dallas. It is a pretty good price on the speedsters at home.

Quote Originally Posted by CarterTown View Post
Dont these Prags hound you for a play! Go Royals!
I don't let anyone dictate my plays. Just a lot of heavy favs. Was looking for a nice dog or a total and didn't love anything. Had a slight lean on the Flames/Lightning under but tough with 2 backups in net.
Negative. On the Giants for Game 1, pal.

Wow, anyone see the Datsyuk goal that called back for "incidental" contact with the goalie? Has there been a rule change or just a change in point of emphasis? Player was outside the crease, standing still and Price initiated contact, total crap and don't see why it can't be reviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
Wow, anyone see the Datsyuk goal that called back for "incidental" contact with the goalie? Has there been a rule change or just a change in point of emphasis? Player was outside the crease, standing still and Price initiated contact, total crap and don't see why it can't be reviewed.
pasha made them look silly...they didn't like it

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
Fukking garbage. Game should be over.