Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by CarterTown View Post
Didnt you go 2-1?
Carter, I know you are new here, but you're a mess pal. We're going to need you to get on the same page here ASAP. The plays were clearly posted: 2u play on the Sharks ML @ -110 & the Over 5.5 goals in the Ducks/Flyers game @ -115. Others were rooting in there plays as well.

Did anyone watch Shootout in Carolina? Worst shootout attempts by Hurricanes ever! Semin opens with a nice slapshot into the goalie, McClement or Gerbe fires it over the goal into the netting, Rask overskates the puck in the middle of the ice to even begin his attempt, to be followed by 3 copy paste - skate, change the angle and shoot into the goalie attempts. Buffalo eventually managed to score in 8th attempt to finish it. Poor Cam Ward, I'd hang myself with such team.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Carter, I know you are new here, but you're a mess pal. We're going to need you to get on the same page here ASAP. The plays were clearly posted: 2u play on the Sharks ML @ -110 & the Over 5.5 goals in the Ducks/Flyers game @ -115. Others were rooting in there plays as well.
I am new and I realize what a tightly knit group this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Only the skill in which you pick plays outweighs your patience with me.