Chicago ML -115
Chicago (1st 60min) +142
Columbus ML -115
Columbus (1st 60min) +132
Columbus minus 1.5 +264
Colorado ML +120
Jets vs Yotes o5.5 EVEN

gl fellas!
Hey RR, you gonna keep a record and post plays in a spreadsheet like last season?

Had a great run tailing you last season, hoping for the same this year.

BOL to all!

Quote Originally Posted by kvimzon View Post
Hey RR, you gonna keep a record and post plays in a spreadsheet like last season?

Had a great run tailing you last season, hoping for the same this year.

BOL to all!
no, not this year my friend
this year everyone should be tailing El Nino...this is his thread and his game
I'll post up a few plays here and there...but there will be nothing major like we had going last season.

Get that money Kvimzon and good luck!

Blue Jackets on the road with 2 raw rookies in the lineup. Johansen is out of shape and poorly conditioned but will be their #1 center still. His GM has already called him out on in, a natural consequence for missing training camp. Their other stud youngster is injured and not available. Nathan Horton may never play NHL hockey again either. So their #1 winger, their #1 center and soon to be #1 dman are all basically not there. Moreover, Dubinsky is out for a few months as well, so their center depth looks like feces that someone has stepped into.

An out of shape Johansen
Anisimov
Letestu
Chaput

Their Dmen that they are icing must be bottom 10, maybe bottom 5 in the league
Johnson - Savard
Erixon - Wiz
Tyutin - Prout

3 NHL dmen, 2 of which suck defensively, 2 tweener youngster/rookies, and an AHL/NHL tweener

This seems like a terrible spot to bet Columbus as a favorite on the road but hey, Buffalo sucks so who knows

Quote Originally Posted by aznbluff View Post
Blue Jackets on the road with 2 raw rookies in the lineup. Johansen is out of shape and poorly conditioned but will be their #1 center still. His GM has already called him out on in, a natural consequence for missing training camp. Their other stud youngster is injured and not available. Nathan Horton may never play NHL hockey again either. So their #1 winger, their #1 center and soon to be #1 dman are all basically not there. Moreover, Dubinsky is out for a few months as well, so their center depth looks like feces that someone has stepped into.

An out of shape Johansen
Anisimov
Letestu
Chaput

Johnson - Savard
Erixon - Wiz
Tyutin - Prout

3 NHL dmen, 2 of which suck defensively, 2 tweener youngster/rookies, and an AHL/NHL tweener

This seems like a terrible spot to bet Columbus as a favorite on the road but hey, Buffalo sucks so who knows
Good analysis Bluffer
While Columbus is missing some key players, Buffalo has no key players period, healthy or not.
The team is aiming to get a number one pick in the next year's draft...so if they plan to lose most of the games, they might as well start doing it tonight.

Can Buffalo win tonight? Of course they can...anyone can win against anyone in this league and that's why we love this game.

Quote Originally Posted by aznbluff View Post

An out of shape Johansen
Anisimov
Letestu
Chaput

Johnson - Savard
Erixon - Wiz
Tyutin - Prout

Good stuff I know Buffalo blows but I am not sold on the Blue Jackets either. I think we've seen the best of Bob as well between the posts. I'm not touching that game. BOL to those that are on the CBJ.