Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
I wanted some action while I was in town for a day, unfortunately I booked this before the Angels and Tigers decided to get swept giving me no baseball action.

Go with last years playoff trend Kings fall behind 2 goals Live bet them
disclaimer: don't read rocket
Last edited by Vegas39; 10-07-14 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
I wanted some action while I was in town for a day, unfortunately I booked this before the Angels and Tigers decided to get swept giving me no baseball action.
It's dart throwing early, hippo. Home openers and more obvious overs are the way to go. Lots of 5.5's juiced under. Prob make a opening play on the Maple Leafs. I like fading the team raising the banner but it didn't work for me last year and I cannot win when I bet on or against the Kings so I will be laying off that game.

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
Opening night or not, it's always a dart throw for me.

I haven't known what the fukk is going on or what I'm doing for years now.

I just hope the Stars wind up being a disaster. The NHL is much better when the Stars suck.
Bad news I think they are a top 4 seed

Opening night or not, it's always a dart throw for me.

I haven't known what the fukk is going on or what I'm doing for years now.

I just hope the Stars wind up being a disaster. The NHL is much better when the Stars suck.
Parlayer I already know where you live homie - thanks to the SBR's fancy security blanket that they've installed the other day
Parlayer when I bring two females to your shitty ass shack, I'd expect you to perform - no more crying please

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Parlayer I already know where you live homie - thanks to the SBR's fancy security blanket that they've installed the other day
Parlayer when I bring two females to your shitty ass shack, I'd expect you to perform - no more crying please

Rocket, you better make sure those ladies come prepared. Like Blazer said, they'll have that battering-ram walk going after my work is complete.

Rocket, you better make sure those ladies come prepared. Like Blazer said, they'll have that battering-ram walk going after my work is complete.
Parlayer as long as you promise not to pull gun on me, I can bring you a few ladies tomorrow

I will kick your ass in the process though for being such a fukking loser- but that's secondary