Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Default Picks

Wuddup

Ive had solid success to date in the playoffs taking +PL on ML favorites at home - the juice for the extra goal is mispriced and we've had many teams hitting empty netters. Going >40% is a 2:1 return and home teams have been locks on the -1.5.
I use bodog.

So here you are for tonight's games you retarded **:

DAL -1.5 RPL +325. Not the home team, but riding the mo and the contrarian line in this series has paid dope with the juice. DAL has covered PL twice in a row and are massively underrated.

STL -1.5 PL +260. Back in STL, the home team has carried all the mo, STL battled back hard last game to tie and Chicago can't get any flow. STL are -120 on the ML, +340 for the extra goal is a massive mispricing.

PHI -1.5 PL +260. Philly snap back game coming - just like game two - Philly fans will ignite these beehatches.
Last edited by shari91; 04-28-14 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Please. We both know Bigday is a clueless bitch.

I mean we both like him okay....but....c'mon. Be serious.

Line looks to easy to float a little on the Stars. This series is a higher scoring version of last year's Kings/Sharks series. Getzlaf, Selanne, and Benn all banged up. No play for me. Good luck though.

4/26

San Jose Sharks -1.5 (+195) 2u 5Dimes

Well, as I mentioned last game I am chasing the Sharks here to make up for my Kings Series bet and the last 5u play on the Sharks. I think the Sharks take care of business here and do it rather easily. I will also be hitting the Sharks 1st period -1/2 when it comes out. The Sharks come out strong, pepper Quick with shots and never look back.