Login Search

El Niño's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by vamosfognini View Post
what you thınk about playoff matches el nıno rangers ml ??
I like the Rangers tonight. I almost hit them to win 1st 60 min but with the playoffs OT is always hanging around. Emery is a downgrade much as Lindback was last night. I got the Rangers -135 I believe in a series parlay.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeitaly View Post
[57] TOTAL o5-105
(PHILADELPHIA vrs NY RANGERS) OR TAKE RANGERS ML (higher level of confidence)
[62] COLORADO -140
[63] LOS ANGELES +1½-265
[65] DETROIT +1½-180
[67] MONTREAL +1½-315
[74] PITTSBURGH -1½+140

thoughts?
Betting overs in the playoffs is not the thing to do. Yesterday was an anomaly, although the first game is usually the one to take a gamble if you like the over. I rarely bet +1.5 although parlaying them in the playoffs or throwing them in parlays is ok from time to time. I don't know what to think of Detroit. Montreal ML is a lot better play. Pitt looked sloppy defensively (especially Letang) from the little I did see and still pulled it out. -1.5 aren't as easy in the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
I would think this cashes easy but the thought of placing a bet solely in the hands of the refs alone is slightly unappealing...
Discipline and the Flyers do not go together. Being the playoffs, the refs could let some stuff go and the Rangers get caught retaliating or coincidental minors, etc. Not a bad prop though.