Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
GL since you didn't bet nascar bet I sent
I didn't even know what time it started. Can't say I've ever bet on it or watched it. Just seems like you and 5miker5 and the boys make some coin on it. Truth be told, I'd watch a soccer match first. Good hit though, saw you cashed some bets

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
Gl tonight...I know I am playing with fire, but I am betting the Pens Caps to go under 5.5. Hopefully she hits.
Thanks, pal. I looked hard at that game but passed due to the b2b Home and Home. Seems like all the value has been taken out once Zatkoff was announced as the starting goalie for the Pens. He looked awfully shaky down the stretch of that Sharks game. Hope it hits for you

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Cuser ain't nothing wrong with being square as long as you make money. Said all that, why don't you look into taking them at even money in regulation time instead?
Honestly just starting to prep myself for getting back in the game and get in the mindset. Not funded yet but will be after a long year off. Just want to shoot the shit over some games while I wait and get my head right. Reg time does seem like a better play in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
Honestly just starting to prep myself for getting back in the game and get in the mindset. Not funded yet but will be after a long year off. Just want to shoot the shit over some games while I wait and get my head right. Reg time does seem like a better play in this situation.
gotcha...gl with your future bets