Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
I am already on Buffalo tonight for small whatever about that. I am interested in knowing who got traded in this thing. Miller will be rejuvenated and make the blues better IMO
Not sure I agree with "Miller will be rejuvenated." Miller has been excellent this year and the number of shots he's faced and his save %, proves it. If the Blues get the same Sabres-version of Miller, he'll see less SOGs and he'll have some goals to reward his efforts. Halak on the Sabres will prove just how good Miller is.

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
Not sure I agree with "Miller will be rejuvenated." Miller has been excellent this year and the number of shots he's faced and his save %, proves it. If the Blues get the same Sabres-version of Miller, he'll see less SOGs and he'll have some goals to reward his efforts. Halak on the Sabres will prove just how good Miller is.
Maybe stated wrong, Miller is a great goalie and Buff is a shit team. He will be happier and like you said rewarded with wins for his efforts

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
I have heard of guys hunting from their trucks...looks like Bigday is about to drive up to the hole, open up his door, and fish from his truck.

Went fishing today too. First time this year..was a much needed outing.
Done that plenty.