Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Good luck with Colorado, to me it seems a coin toss. Despite the injuries Wild has now won 4 in a row. They are pretty solid at home, lost only a couple of matches and never big time. Similar like Anaheim which has been "predicted" many times by now to go on a losing streak but somehow they remain on top. Colorado's form didn't convince me much lately. I bet on them against Ottawa and barely came through with it. Avalanche played 7 matches at home ice, so tonight they are starting the long road trip, they will play away for the first time after 2 weeks, might affect them. Looks like another good Central division rivalry derby since Minny is 6 points behind Colorado and if they win tonight, they practically gain 4 points vs them which would be huge. All 3 season mutual matches were decided only by a goal and all went under. However, Backstrom is in the net so this is a pass for me.

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
On Colorado too

Not feeling the Bruins Nino?
Nah, really liked the Ducks but Greiss has been hot and thought he could breathe some defensive life into the Yotes. Ducks matchup well against the Coyotes...looks like it woulda been a winner regardless of the net minder.

Avs blow a 2 goal lead in 40 seconds El Niņo is running rough!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Nah, really liked the Ducks but Greiss has been hot and thought he could breathe some defensive life into the Yotes. Ducks matchup well against the Coyotes...looks like it woulda been a winner regardless of the net minder.

Avs blow a 2 goal lead in 40 seconds El Niņo is running rough!
I thought it was just a glitch on ESPN scores. When the score just turned 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Looks like a 2-0 night. +2.09u The new coach theory works again

YTD
70-69-3 -0.74u
Awesome job bud.....I was ALL over Winnipeg at + money, at home, new coach (and they hated Noel) etc. I wish I had checked in and saw you on CLB, although I am usually too stupid and stubborn to come off of my wagers. Rough for me that TB blew a 2-1 third period lead....but glad you punched your ticket, and I am still up 10 units on the day....

Nice night!

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Awesome job bud.....I was ALL over Winnipeg at + money, at home, new coach (and they hated Noel) etc. I wish I had checked in and saw you on CLB, although I am usually too stupid and stubborn to come off of my wagers. Rough for me that TB blew a 2-1 third period lead....but glad you punched your ticket, and I am still up 10 units on the day....

Nice night!
Yeah, especially with the way Mike Smith has played lately. I made some comments in Russian Rocket's thread. It's funny that locally, everyone is talking about what an honor it was for Smith to make the Canadian Olympic team. You figure he would get a boost of confidence and play better. Not working out that way. He looks lost out there. That 4th goal he let in was a laugher. Blue Jackets are on a nice little 4 game streak and 7-3 their last 10. A little under the radar. Was a nice comeback win from them.

Sounds like you had a good day/night