Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
could I take a break also? 3 straight losing days...might break even today if lucky
up 35units on the season, but this shit still hurts
Breaks are good. I'm making a bet and the first sign of trouble, I'm already resigned to the bet losing. 2 goal blown leads don't phase me anymore. Bad mojo...not making it fun at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Yep, over thinking every play. Minny should have been an auto play with Harding in net at home. Just not getting the bounces, calls, etc.
I was just telling my gf that betting sports is about confidence even though you have no impact on the outcome.

She wasn't interested.

But it's true, when we are winning you can get a feel for every team and how bad they want to win that night.

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
I was just telling my gf that betting sports is about confidence even though you have no impact on the outcome.

She wasn't interested.

But it's true, when we are winning you can get a feel for every team and how bad they want to win that night.
They never understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
New york rangers looked like a good play, but sharks was the sucker punch really thought that was a winner with there attacking, Wild didnt give in shame. like chicago sharks lose 3 in a row.
Yeah, Sharks jumbled their lines. I knew they would come out firing. The first goal should have been disallowed, kind of a bad beat. I think the Sharks had 33 shots to 10 through 2 periods and were down 2-0. Just one of those games. Their power play has struggled lately as well. Rangers usually have the Caps number. Henrik just got paid, looked great his last outing.

Hey Nino, I think everyone took a kicking for a few days. I had five losing days in a row, and it was about as ugly as it gets.....any game that saw OT was an insta-loss, I was losing games where I was up 2 in the third period, losing in the NBA by a half point....this last week was just UGLY.

My last three days I have ground out tiny profits after backing off of my volume. Just hunker down and it will turn around for all of us. Good luck man.

D2D
Give Points

Points Awarded:

15cnbrk12345 gave Dollars2Donuts 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
I like the fact he saids hes going to cool off then sticks to it, very wise and down to earth guy...I haven't been here long but I get the feeling D2D and nino are the ones to mirror when there at full flow.
Down to earth??

I met this cat. Fukker was standing on tables at the bar yelling at the TVs for his wagers!