Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Absolute coward move. He should be arrested for assault and suspended for the year. Drags him down from behind with a skate trip and knocks him out while he's on his back. What a fukkin' punk.

I agree, this type of players should be removed completely from the league. Ban this punk for life, set an example of this caveman.
If the league truely stand behind what they say then DO THIS NOW!!!!!!!

Absolute coward move. He should be arrested for assault and suspended for the year. Drags him down from behind with a skate trip and knocks him out while he's on his back. What a fukkin' punk.

I hate Orpik and the Penguins but that was bullshit.

Better hope the NHL's Wheel of Justice lands on a long suspension for Thornton.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Surgeon general has determined betting Toronto teams hazardous to bankroll
The line is a joke with Anderson the way he was playing. Blow a 2 goal 3rd period lead...standard. Not sure how you can win a game when you spend almost an entire period short handed.

That was disgusting but I think it was all escalation from the first shift of the night where Orpik leveled Eriksson and prior to the sucker punch I think Neal hit Marchand with knee in his head while he was on the ice. I hope the piece of shit gets suspended.