Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Plenty of guys from KHL who can step up...NHL players represent a very small fraction of Russian team
I actually watch the KHL sometimes. Some of those teams can play man! No doubt about your statement. Plenty of hockey talent in russia

Can't wait for Sochi!!
Last edited by CatHawk; 12-06-13 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Sochi

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
0-1-1 -3.25u

YTD
47-46-1 +0.72u

Early lean on the Red Wings and the Flames. Think the price will improve for both. The Flames move the puck well and Ramo has looked good lately.
Flames? Nice... Jean-Sebastian Giguere in net for Av's. Not sure if I have the balls to take the Flames for three straight wins against good teams. Kings, Yotes, and now Avs? I might stay away from that myself but good luck Nino!

How bout the Wild? Bobrovsky out... Wild need points before they go on this tough stretch facing Shark twice and Ducks, Pens, Av's... Wild are aggressive around net and will challenge McEhinnley and force him to make some saves. Panthers fan (unfortunately) but I've been a Wild backer this year and it has paid off, but it also has been fun rooting for them, so I'm not sure if its just wishful thinking that they get pts before this tough stretch, or if they'll come out to play against a team they should beat to get pts they need. Thoughts?

Also thinking under because... well it's the Wild... and Jackets just hosted a shutout a few days ago... not sure with McEhinnley in net though