Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
I posted my lean last night before midnight. Why make the play then when the public will push the line in my favor?

I can't see any reason for laying juice on a team that just went 1-5 on their last home stand and has averaged a shade over 2.2 goals for/game in November. Also, Luongo is making his 7th straight start (the most consecutive starts this year for him). He had two instances where he started 6 straight games...he lost that 6th game each time.
I'll be moar patient next time.

I have U1.5 for first period also so I just hope that hold.

Well, Anderson can go fukk himself. I guess last year was a fluke. This guy should be sent down. Canucks will score 5 here and 1 or 2 for the next week. Kings and Canucks are two teams that I always back and fade in the wrong spot.
Lot of playing to be played yet. Not looking good, but not given up till the Fat Lady sings.

Good hit on the under.
This was my night, I went 6-1.

I wish all night would be like this. My old bookie (10bet) just scammed me for 600$. I guess that's wha we call karma

I'll be tailing tomorrow, very interresting card hope you can come up with some nice plays.
Last edited by TheDonger; 11-28-13 at 10:39 PM.

11/29

St. Louis Blues (+110) 2u BookMaker
Montreal Canadiens (-105) BookMaker

YTD
43-39 +4.11u

BookMaker had the best # available for the Blues/Sharks game which is rare so I hopped on it early. I think this game moves closer to a PK. Lean on the Avalanche as well. Wild banged up and they are missing Parise sooner than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
11:30est game tomorrow gents. Leaning Jets though no play as of yet.
Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
Taking the Jets, their going to have play well on the road and they can beat Philly. Hope Pavelec's in net.

I agree, Jets or nothing.

Deucer..."The Monster" in net again?