Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
11/27

Montreal Canadiens Regulation (-105) 2u BookMaker
Boston Bruins (-118) 5Dimes
Phoenix Coyotes/Minnesota Wild Regulation Draw (+295) BookMaker
Like the plays, was on the first two and going to sprinkle some on the draw.

What are your thoughts on the total for the Wild game? Phoenix have been an over team and both teams with 2nd string goalies in, though Greiss may be upgrade from Smith in his current form.

[QUOTE=El Nino;20385660]11/27

Montreal Canadiens Regulation (-105) 2u BookMaker
Boston Bruins (-118) 5Dimes
Phoenix Coyotes/Minnesota Wild Regulation Draw (+295) BookMaker[/QUOTE

So funny Nino, that on my first night back on the board we are on the opposite side of two games (I don't bet regulation ties). I guess I am not too surprised as last year we took opposite sides on a lot of games....but somehow still both won. SO weird....

Best of luck man, and it is great to see that you have held down the fort in my absence.

Cheers,

D2D

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
Like the plays, was on the first two and going to sprinkle some on the draw.

What are your thoughts on the total for the Wild game? Phoenix have been an over team and both teams with 2nd string goalies in, though Greiss may be upgrade from Smith in his current form.
Prob lands on the total or the under. 3-2 Wild win in SO.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonger View Post
Y post pick so late!! Each time I have my money agains't you :'(

BOL
I posted my lean last night before midnight. Why make the play then when the public will push the line in my favor?

I can't see any reason for laying juice on a team that just went 1-5 on their last home stand and has averaged a shade over 2.2 goals for/game in November. Also, Luongo is making his 7th straight start (the most consecutive starts this year for him). He had two instances where he started 6 straight games...he lost that 6th game each time.