Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
like this type of low-risk/hi-payout "worth a shot" flier a lot, Nino...bol
belated ...love it when that shot that's worth taking hits for a bit more than it's worth...the hockey-reg draw is similarly priced to soccer-reg draws..but i seem to be less surprised by a big-dog/big-fave NHL matchup ending in a tie...than for soccer

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothieopath View Post
I apologize for the off topic, but do you know the name of the track playing on 23rd second? Love NHL music
Sounds like the background music for The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army." Fans just start chanting the Oooh's to the beat. First started hearing it watching Ravens football games, now it shows up everywhere. Getting a little played out for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
belated ...love it when that shot that's worth taking hits for a bit more than it's worth...the hockey-reg draw is similarly priced to soccer-reg draws..but i seem to be less surprised by a big-dog/big-fave NHL matchup ending in a tie...than for soccer
Thanks, pal. Wish the B's hadn't shat the bed last night.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Sounds like the background music for The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army." Fans just start chanting the Oooh's to the beat. First started hearing it watching Ravens football games, now it shows up everywhere. Getting a little played out for my liking.
Yes that's Seven Nation Army for sure, which is played regularly at the soccer games here(Turkey i mean). Fair to say, it is an old tradition around here to sing that song before a soccer game and swing your scarves, etc.