Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vicente View Post
El Nino,can I ask you? Why you support Tampa?
Love Bishop, one of the top tenders in the league. Red Wings just ok at home this year. Lightning have a more consistent offense. Red Wings coming off a loss that they completely shit the bed in. Red Wings dealing with injuries while the Lightning are healthy. Cap the game closer to a Pick 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
nice hit. Tailed a few of your selections and you've been spot on.
Thanks, High3r Good to see you still around. I'm glad the Wild were able to pull that SO win off. Been playing better but losing the OT games on the road. Feeling good about pucks right now. Barely looked at foots. In the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Nice run quick hater
Thanks, pal. I have a hate/hate relationship with Quick. I back him and he gives up a goal in 13 seconds, lets one bounce off a stansion or dasher and get by him, attempts to stick handle and gives it to the other team, falls down and kicks it in his own net. I fade him and he stands on his head or gets 6 goals in support.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Thanks, pal. I have a hate/hate relationship with Quick. I back him and he gives up a goal in 13 seconds, lets one bounce off a stansion or dasher and get by him, attempts to stick handle and gives it to the other team, falls down and kicks it in his own net. I fade him and he stands on his head or gets 6 goals in support.
You say that and they have 5 so far

Default go ducks

anybody else likes the ducks for -1.5 against the canucks?
i mean they are 7-0 at home and will lose sometime but they have great depth on all the sides of the puck the definately have the best first line of the nfl with perry getzlaf and penner and lines 2 and 3 can compete with any other on the league on the net what can i say hiller anderson and the injured viktor fasth, ducks are 10-0-1 when penner gets dressed and the canucks had a tought 5-1 loss last night against the kings while the ducks outscored buffallo 6-2 on friday
Last edited by bouchot; 11-10-13 at 02:43 AM.