Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

1-0 +1u

YTD
25-21 +5.34u

Might be a play on the Rangers if the line keeps moving. Last game in an eight game road trip for the Ducks. Ducks are 6-4 on the road, beat the Rangers 6-0 in the first meeting at home so they immediately get zero respect. Line already had them open as favs but have switched quickly. May be a wait and see approach like with the Kings last week.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
1-0 +1u

YTD
25-21 +5.34u

Might be a play on the Rangers if the line keeps moving. Last game in an eight game road trip for the Ducks. Ducks are 6-4 on the road, beat the Rangers 6-0 in the first meeting at home so they immediately get zero respect. Line already had them open as favs but have switched quickly. May be a wait and see approach like with the Kings last week.
great pick rangers are hot

1-0 +1u

YTD
25-21 +5.34u

Rangers playing a little bit better

Great play on Minnesota.

1-0 +1u

YTD
25-21 +5.34u

Good call on Minnesota! I've been thinking the same about Rangers.

Hmmm now the line has switched again. I liked the Rangers at +105, now the Ducks are +110. I'm assuming the line started moving when Anderson was announced as the starting goalie for the Ducks. If that's the case, may be an overreaction to the backup. He's played pretty solid and the Rangers (minus Richards and Stepan) aren't exactly lighting up the scoreboard. I'm playing the Ducks at +110. With the line movement, early bettors had an arb opportunity, may show up again before puck drop.

11/4

Anaheim Ducks (+110) BookMaker

YTD
25-21 +5.34u
Last edited by El Nino; 11-04-13 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Callahan playing
Give Points

Points Awarded:

bald_guy gave El Nino 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkka View Post
Yeah, you probably did. Just another one of those ahead of schedule-returns. But first game back tonight, might not be much of a factor.
Gotcha, that along with Anderson in net probably accounted for the line move. Agreed, first game back shouldn't have been that much movement.