Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Brutal card tonight.. put together a bunch of little parlays mostly.. Hopping on the BUF train tonight at +170(ML) and +280(In Reg.) against an equally hurting NYR team... seems like enough juice to throw money at possibly the worst team in the NHL... with an unbettable line like -200(ML) on the Rangers they prollly end up winning haha.

Scooped up Greiss in my Fantasy league (cuz i have Varlamov lol.. #noLoL) to get the start tonight. Thinking that one will be low scoring and Phoenix'y..

Possible play on the Fish too over in NFL.. still no trigger on that though..

GL tonight boys!

Well, was at the softball fields all day and didn't get to do any research. I imagine everyone did pretty well, seemed most of the obvious bets cashed. Initial leans were Pitt in regulation, Tampa, and Colorado. Didn't even have a chance to check the starting goalies or anything. Hopefully everyone cashed or is having a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Well, was at the softball fields all day and didn't get to do any research. I imagine everyone did pretty well, seemed most of the obvious bets cashed. Initial leans were Pitt in regulation, Tampa, and Colorado. Didn't even have a chance to check the starting goalies or anything. Hopefully everyone cashed or is having a good time.
Thats how is usually works. Those are the ones that you cant lose though!!

NINO

lets eat today