Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
dallas was 4-1 lead couldnt hit that PL parlay though
I actually put the same bet in just for kicks but took Seahawks -13.5... Payed over 20-1 so needless to say at this point I'm pulling for them not to cover... Just to take some of the sting away lol...only put about less than a quarter of the 2 units niņo won me tonight on the parlay tho so either way it won't kill me

Quote Originally Posted by loodachris99 View Post
Was hawks first play over 2u on the season? I believe it was but there were a few days I didn't check thread... Either way.. Never in doubt on this one... Well d
Had a 2u play on the Dallas Stars...so this was probably the 2nd 2u play. Spreadsheet isn't working on SBR, otherwise would be an easy check.

Quote Originally Posted by loodachris99 View Post
I actually put the same bet in just for kicks but took Seahawks -13.5... Payed over 20-1 so needless to say at this point I'm pulling for them not to cover... Just to take some of the sting away lol...only put about less than a quarter of the 2 units niņo won me tonight on the parlay tho so either way it won't kill me
lets hope they atleast win SU

PLEASE

i beg....

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
Niņo,

just noticed bookmaker has 10 cent lines on today's hockey games.

I've noticed that their lines have been better at least on sides. A lot of their overnight sides have been better than 5dimes and equal to their reduced juice when they come out. Totals still better at 5dimes.