Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

what's with all the tying goals scored in the last few minutes?...seems to happen far more often than the far more probable case of the leading team holding on for the victory (with or without the empty-netter)...

tonight i had STL/WIN, u5.5 (faak!)...and I also have PHO over ANA (now sweating OT/SO)...got me even more dedicated to using -1 full-game alternative to the standard -0.5 regulation-time bet.

update: ANA wins in SO...double faak!!
Last edited by fitguy67; 10-18-13 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
what's with all the tying goals scored in the last few minutes?...seems to happen far more often than the far more probable case of the leading team holding on for the victory (with or without the empty-netter)...

tonight i had STL/WIN, u5.5 (faak!)...and I also have PHO over ANA (now sweating OT/SO)...got me even more dedicated to using -1 full-game alternative to the standard -0.5 regulation-time bet.

update: ANA wins in SO...double faak!!
Yeah, seems that teams are playing not to lose. Tonight those tying goals were scored even before the goaltenders were yanked. That Ducks goal was ridiculous. Then Smith almost pulled a Quick/Bernier.

I do have the Ducks in a fun parlay with some chalk NCAAF plays and Dodson and Cain for the fights tomorrow, so not going to complain after that Ducks comeback when my straight play on the Blues was down the shitter.

10/19

Detroit Red Wings (+100) BookMaker
Montreal Canadiens Regulation (+110) BookMaker

Locked up Detroit last night after the Yotes OT game, passed out before I could post it. Switched to the favs now. Like the Canadiens as well, Price confirmed, Rinne not yet. Rinne prob starts, added bonus if he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
10/19

Detroit Red Wings (+100) BookMaker
Montreal Canadiens Regulation (+110) BookMaker

Locked up Detroit last night after the Yotes OT game, passed out before I could post it. Switched to the favs now. Like the Canadiens as well, Price confirmed, Rinne not yet. Rinne prob starts, added bonus if he doesn't.
solid picks Nino...gl pal!