Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

10/18

St. Louis Blues (-125) BookMaker

Can't get a read on MLB or NCAFF tonight, going with the Blues. Plenty of angles to take the Jets here, but I spent all day trying to convince myself to take the Jets and couldn't. Pavelec has been less than impressive and Little and Kane are banged up. Kane is basically a game time decision, said he would play if the coach needed him...Not exactly what you want to hear from an explosive offensive player like Kane. The Jets power play is one of the worst in the league so far, the Blues one of the best. Not in love with this play, but need a little action.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
10/18

St. Louis Blues (-125) BookMaker

Can't get a read on MLB or NCAFF tonight, going with the Blues. Plenty of angles to take the Jets here, but I spent all day trying to convince myself to take the Jets and couldn't. Pavelec has been less than impressive and Little and Kane are banged up. Kane is basically a game time decision, said he would play if the coach needed him...Not exactly what you want to hear from an explosive offensive player like Kane. The Jets power play is one of the worst in the league so far, the Blues one of the best. Not in love with this play, but need a little action.
get'em Nino! I'm not touching NHL tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
Unreal niņo,

missed it, was watching baseball,

game shoulda been over,

youre still alive though.
Still alive but Blues with one handed weak poke checks content on chipping it into the neutral zone. Just kept icing it. Outplayed the whole game and choked in the 3rd. It's like prevent defense...just sit back and let rush after rush in your zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
get'em Nino! I'm not touching NHL tonight.
But http://russianrocket.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

has a lot (7) NHL plays...this is your spreadsheet, isn't it?

By the way, I'm not trying to be a smartass...just trying to find out if this is your sheet or a counterfeit...weirder shit has happened...this IS sbr
Last edited by fitguy67; 10-18-13 at 11:59 PM.