Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

10/17

San Jose Sharks Regulation (-103) BookMaker
Tampa Bay Lightning (-120) 5Dimes

On mobile, so not a huge write up here. Rolling with the momentum the Sharks have. They lost Boyle but get Stuart back. Teams bond together when a man goes down. One thing the Sharks do is get pucks on the net with a lot of volume. Their PP unit is clicking and Niemi has played well. Ellis in net for the Stars, haven't been impressed with them as of yet. Sharks can score on every line, Stars scoring potential limited.

Tampa Bay play is just a gut play. These are the type of games that the Wild will lose 2-1, 3-2. Just a feeling, Bishop has been nasty. Even when the Wild have gotten a lead, they fail to step on their opponent's throat. They coast and let their opponent hang around. The first line has been solid, along with Cooke, Nino has some good energy on the ice, outside of that, not a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
10/17

San Jose Sharks Regulation (-103) BookMaker
Tampa Bay Lightning (-120) 5Dimes

On mobile, so not a huge write up here. Rolling with the momentum the Sharks have. They lost Boyle but get Stuart back. Teams bond together when a man goes down. One thing the Sharks do is get pucks on the net with a lot of volume. Their PP unit is clicking and Niemi has played well. Ellis in net for the Stars, haven't been impressed with them as of yet. Sharks can score on every line, Stars scoring potential limited.

Tampa Bay play is just a gut play. These are the type of games that the Wild will lose 2-1, 3-2. Just a feeling, Bishop has been nasty. Even when the Wild have gotten a lead, they fail to step on their opponent's throat. They coast and let their opponent hang around. The first line has been solid, along with Cooke, Nino has some good energy on the ice, outside of that, not a lot.
is this another shot at Bigday

GL tonight

1-1 -0.03u Sharks blow the lead 3 times...unlike them. On the plus side, they lost in the shootout so I don't feel bad about not grabbing them on the ML.

YTD
15-10 +5.57u
I'm with you on this Sharks loss Nino...so close but no cigar....I still think we made the right call though...having a lead 3 times is no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
I'm with you on this Sharks loss Nino...so close but no cigar....I still think we made the right call though...having a lead 3 times is no joke.
Didn't watch the game, but just by the box score, killed off a 4 minute double minor and came back every time they gave up the tying goal. But no goals in the 3rd period and 0 for 5 on the power play is surprising.

Didn't watch the game, but just by the box score, killed off a 4 minute double minor and came back every time they gave up the tying goal. But no goals in the 3rd period and 0 for 5 on the power play is surprising.
yeah they looked shaky at times...definitely not the same Sharks you've seen in the previous games...not as many shots on goal, poor execution on PP.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
weak card tomorrow...what do you think about Yotes ML?
Initial lean would be Ducks in Regulation. For the Blues/Jets game, early lean on Jets as the home +$. Blues coming off a road win at the Madhouse, let down possibility. Not to mention I would not be surprised to see Elliot get the start on the back to back road games. Halak has started all 6 games for the blues this season and Elliot's only action has been giving up 2 goals in mop up duty coming out for the 3rd period of the Sharks game on 10/15.