Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by tombuckers View Post
Hey Nino, Vegas, Rocket, what you thinking tonight? Also rocket why don't you start up your own thread? I like your picks and you seem like a good guy and know what your talking about!
Thanks Tom...I simply don't have time to do the write ups everyday like Nino does. Also I don't want to create another NHL related thread when we already have everything we need in this one.

In terms of the picks for tonight, this is what I'm betting on:

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
The Dallas Stars have brought up goalie Jack Campbell from the minor leagues after starter Kari Lehtonen left a game with an injury.
Ellis is starting in goal.

Adding Minnesota Wild (1st 60 min) -0.5 -106 to the mix
Minnesota has been frustrating. Statistically they have dominated face offs and controlled the puck and TOP. They show up normally for rivalry games. Hopefully Harding plays well. Seems like the Wild are always in a one goal game.

i'm putting the Toronto DITH (Deer in the Headlights...can't think anything else of them after the way they exited last year's playoffs...most disgraceful choke i've ever seen in the NHL )...er, where was I...oh yeah...i'm putting these spineless bastids on my No-Bet list...won't back 'em or fade'em...just auto-ignore any game with the DITH
Last edited by fitguy67; 10-12-13 at 08:37 PM.

damn...i must have got their attention...they're forcing OT cuz they know it's their last chance to ever get me to care about them (it won't work...their entry onto my NoBet List is locked in...no chance for re-instatement till October 2014)...

but for the rest of you guys with money on 'em...go Deer in the Headlights!!!

update: (thanks, but ur still on my shitlist for the entire season & playoffs)

...and gud luk the rest of the year to those of u betting on Seaweed'z boyz..
Last edited by fitguy67; 10-12-13 at 09:04 PM.