El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

10/10

Winnipeg Jets (+140) 5Dimes
Detroit Red Wings (-160) 1.6u 5Dimes
Anaheim Ducks (-140) 1.4u 5Dimes
YTD
7-6 +0.7u

A little juicer than I normally play, but fairly confident in the favorites here. Not sure how you can hang -150 on the Wild woth Harding in the net here. They have failed to close out the 3rd period of almost every game this year. Dangerous to coast against an offensive team like the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
10/10

Winnipeg Jets (+140) 5Dimes
Detroit Red Wings (-160) 1.6u 5Dimes
Anaheim Ducks (-140) 1.4u 5Dimes
YTD
7-6 +0.7u

A little juicer than I normally play, but fairly confident in the favorites here. Not sure how you can hang -150 on the Wild woth Harding in the net here. They have failed to close out the 3rd period of almost every game this year. Dangerous to coast against an offensive team like the Jets.
Really big reverse line movement...and Pheonix already scored...penetrate

1-2 -1.6u

YTD
8-8 -0.90u

10/11

Pittsburgh Penguins -1.5 (+160) BookMaker

Penguins are 3-0 with 3 wins on the puck line. Markstrom coming off getting ran after giving up 6 goals. He will most likely start as Tim Thomas is still dealing with a groin injury. Pens have enough offense to cover. Kind of an unappealing card.

Rocket knows his stuff. I couldn't decode his Sharks pick as an objective sharp play from a blatant homer pick though haha
I think he called the line move and the winner! I know there are a few extra Rubles in my acct today! Rock on, El Nino!

1-2 -1.6u

YTD
8-8 -0.90u

10/11

Pittsburgh Penguins -1.5 (+160) BookMaker

Penguins are 3-0 with 3 wins on the puck line. Markstrom coming off getting ran after giving up 6 goals. He will most likely start as Tim Thomas is still dealing with a groin injury. Pens have enough offense to cover. Kind of an unappealing card.
I like this pick Nino will tail you on this one...also what do you think about Chicago ML tonight? yeah it is juicy, but they are playing the Islanders...

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
I like this pick Nino will tail you on this one...also what do you think about Chicago ML tonight? yeah it is juicy, but they are playing the Islanders...
I know you are asking Nino, but I'll chime in for conversations sake. I think the only safe bet in the Chi/ Islanders game is the Over 5.5. What you think rocket?

I do like Penguins too.