Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Great finals...buried today and prob for the series, but fukk it.

Game 1 and Game 4 of this series both gotta be among very best all-tym modern-era games.

this is the only sport where u shake ur head sometym after a game--win or lose $--and can't really believe just how cool what u saw was!

this is the real "where amazing happens"...just happens to be enjoying an extra-good version of it this year
Last edited by fitguy67; 06-19-13 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Be interesting to see how Rask bounces back on the road after getting his shit pushed in.
He bounced back quite nicely after allowing that funny goal from Rangers. I think Bruins at +odds will be the value play. They are not going to wither in Chicago. Then again, I have been losing on NHL, so you should probably fade me (took Penguins to win it all before the Bruins series).

Several of the hawks goals were on counter attacks where they had numbers - got it to the net, and a wide open man got the rebound. A few of them I felt like Rask had no chance on. Bruins players didn't get back and close out their man on D. I thought Crawford looked much worse. Most of the goals on him were not rebound goals but goals that beat him on the first shot, glove side. That will be an issue if he keeps up that type of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
Several of the hawks goals were on counter attacks where they had numbers - got it to the net, and a wide open man got the rebound. A few of them I felt like Rask had no chance on. Bruins players didn't get back and close out their man on D. I thought Crawford looked much worse. Most of the goals on him were not rebound goals but goals that beat him on the first shot, glove side. That will be an issue if he keeps up that type of play.
True, I'm not saying Rask was terrible, but going from an under 1 GAA in the last 8 whatever games and you give up 6 at home...tends to be a mind fukk for some goalies. Rask wasn't screened on that OT goal, he was in bad position and lunged late and missed.