Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
6/19

Boston Bruins -133 3.99u 5Dimes
Boston Bruins -1/2 1st 60 Min (+125) 1u 5Dimes

YTD
155-150-4 +34.21u

Playoff Record
52-65-2 +4.91u

So, I am once again shocked by this opening line. I expected to see Bruins right around -145. The books are really going to need the Hawks to steal this one on the road. Rask is playing great at home and with the Hossa injury being very murky and Crawford's less than stellar play I cannot back the Blackhawks here. Injuries in the NHL playoffs are a more tightly kept secret than the Pats injury list. So what "upper body" injury did Hossa have that Coach Q knew could have kept Hossa out for Game 3, but allowed Hossa to skate in the warmup. An injury that Coach Q says that Hossa is "likely" to play in Game 4. I'm going with a head injury here. It is possible that Hossa suffered a concussion in Game 2, the training staff allowed him to try and give it a go in the warm up for Game 3 and he didn't feel right afterward. Hossa would have gutted out any sort of strain or contusion or other similar injury. His safety after suffering a head injury is the only thing that I can think of that would keep him from taking contact and ruling him out of the game. Either way, if he is nursing an injury other than a head injury that was bad enough to keep him out of Game 3, is he really going to be 80%? (nobody is 100% come playoff time) If Hossa is ruled out or he isn't seen on the ice for the pregame warmup, the $ Line for the Blackhawks should drop even more. The Bruins are playing physical hockey at home and with the way Rask is defending the net I'm taking the Bruins on the $ Line and to win in regulation. I will prob throw a unit or 2 on some props when they are released as well.

Adding:

Boston Bruins (-126) 1.26u 5Dimes
Chicago Blackhawks Team Total in Regulation Under 2.5 Goals (-160) 1.6u BookMaker
Boston Bruins Score 1st Goal (-110) 1.1u BookMaker
Boston Bruins Series -1.5 Games (-120) 3.6u 5Dimes
Boston Bruins Series -1 Games (-168) 6.72u 5Dimes

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
I think Rask is getting too much credit, the bruins are not giving up any scoring chances.

The bruins are dominating the hawks and could easily be up 3-0.

I think you're on the right side tonight.
Last game, I agree. There wasn't many tough saves he had to make due to the B's defensive play in front of him. The difference between Rask and Crawford is his rebound control. Crawford makes the first save but leaves the puck in dangerous areas. Rask deflects almost every shot to the dashers. Both goalies have been fortunate with posts in this series. However, a goalie will tell you that is caused by perfect positioning.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
lol wow. i dont watch much hockey. this being the first season really that ive paid any sort of attention to it. that being said this is the best game ive ever seen. i wish all match ups had +10 goals.
This is crazy. I need a BIGDAY banana dance in here.

i was on bruins, and added one before OT...so no $-driven elation here...

can honestly say...NOTHING like NHLplayoff OT against two evenly-matched teams like this

fuk lost some money...but damn...got a helluva thrilling ride on the hope-mobile...

(thank you leafs...no chance in hell playoffs woulda' been so brilliant if they hadn't shrivelled so spectacularly)
Last edited by fitguy67; 06-19-13 at 10:46 PM.