Boston Bruins Eastern Conference Champions (+400) 0.5u to win 2u

Stanley Cup Futures
Pittsburgh Penguins Win Stanley Cup (+150) 2u
Los Angeles Kings Win Stanley Cup (+380) 1u

Series Bets Los Angeles Kings/Chicago Blackhawks

Seies Ends in 6 Games (+185) 1u
Series Ends in 7 Games (+218) 1u

1-8 -16.5u

Loaded up on the Penguins and that bit me in the ass. Fukks couldn't even take it to 6 games to ease the pain. Same with the Kings. That nice little 9u swing in 9.4 seconds was special last night as well. At least there isn't any games for a few days. I'm a little tilty.

YTD
152-144-2 +31.16u

Playoff Record
49-59 +2.14u

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Boston has 4 scoring lines. They play a lot like Detroit where anyone can score. The only difference is they are bigger and their goalie is playing ridiculous. Boston in 6.
Duecer, I might be slamming the Overs in those games too. Not quite sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Boston has 4 scoring lines. They play a lot like Detroit where anyone can score. The only difference is they are bigger and their goalie is playing ridiculous. Boston in 6.
Rask's #'s are unsustainable. Blackhawks made Quick look normal and Quick was playing arguably better if not as good as Rask heading into the Conference Finals.

As the line continues to swing I think there is more and more value in Boston here. Chicago isn't very different from the Pens IMO. Chara looks great, like he saved his evergy all year for this.

My 'small' lean is the Bruins....and at +137 it is too tempting not to hit. GL though Nino....we have both been a little cold of late, so one of us will get to celebrate!