Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
yeah I hear ya...but I rarely hedge...most likely will just ride it out to sunset without hedging
+295 a great damn price for a gm 7, don't blame u... Can't believe series was still that high knowing this was prob headed to 7 the whole time. Wish I would have noticed that b4 this gm I'd been all over it..

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
+295 a great damn price for a gm 7, don't blame u... Can't believe series was still that high knowing this was prob headed to 7 the whole time. Wish I would have noticed that b4 this gm I'd been all over it..
yup cut it this morning at Heritage...too bad they don't have anything yet for Detroit/Chicago series...maybe tomorrow
if they do I doubt they will have Chicago at +295...but 240-260 range is good also

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
yup cut it this morning at Heritage...too bad they don't have anything yet for Detroit/Chicago series...maybe tomorrow
if they do I doubt they will have Chicago at +295...but 240-260 range is good also
U looking to take hawks to make the comeback? I think det ends it but who knows..

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Yep. I expect to see Kings -160 based on how the series and previous lines have gone.
Yea that gonna push my limits of how much juice I'm comfortable w in this series. Much rather be around -140ish. If it higher have to think bout -.5 in reg or something...

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Yea that gonna push my limits of how much juice I'm comfortable w in this series. Much rather be around -140ish. If it higher have to think bout -.5 in reg or something...
Yeah, I wanna say the last home game for LA closed around -155ish while the previous games were closer to -150ish. LA handicapped themself with the early penalties, otherwise I thought they outplayed the Sharks. Plus you're going to have a lot of people playing the percentages of Game 7 home team angle. The books are going to look to protect themselves.

Glad i'm not saddled with series bets...it's hard enough to find value on individual games without the added "context" cramping your mojo

i'll continue trying to enjoy the home cooking...especially like the prices on the detroit-style dishes (can't believe a home team up 3-2 can be had for +117)...