Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by nlin View Post
Had no idea you bet MMA, Nino.

Definitely my forte (If I even had one).

Pyle wasn't a robbery per-se, just a razor close decision that he managed to steal due to awful judging inconsistencies.

Lots of guys in the MMA sub-forum won big on Grant, me as well.
Yep, big MMA fan here. Share some opinions from time to time and when asked. Been a lot of chalk heavy cards and chalk winners lately.

Yeah, the Pyle and Bermudez fights were both close but I had the loser winning both decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Yeah, it was an ok night. I got Red Wings +175 in that parlay and it closed +155 - +160ish so I feel ok. Better than losing 5 or 6u just on a straight up Red Wings play. Lost in bases. Won in UFC with some parlays and cashed Grant and Pyle as dogs. Drunk and happy, living the good life

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Not gonna lie sharks being tight was my only concern but these teams havnt won on the others home ice in god knows how long? Sorry to see u against but get at least 1 of us will cash!
Yep, but Sharks needed a 5 on 3 (with one guy who had a broken stick) to score. Kings have 3 posts already.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Yep, but Sharks needed a 5 on 3 (with one guy who had a broken stick) to score. Kings have 3 posts already.
I feel incredibly fortunate to still be up 1-0. If it juicy enough considering taking la during intermission cause u right they could easily have 2-3 goals..