Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Do I pray to the hockey Gods that they win game 5 at home, then hedge by pounding the ever lovin' shit out of the Red Wings series? Or just pound Detroit for game 5?
Me = Exact Same Position

I think I am just going to give up the $255 I have on the Hawks....if they perform a miracle and come back then I am happy....I just do not see a smart way to protect myself here at all.

5/24

Pittsburgh Penguins Regulation (-145) 4.35u to win 3u
Over 1.5 Goals 1st Period Senators/Penguins (-110) 2.2u to win 2u

YTD
132-120-2 +36.61u

Playoff Record
29-35 +7.59u

I'm looking for Pittsburgh to close it out here in regulation and end this series. I know Craig Anderson is a solid goalie, but I'm betting on what I've seen and not what I know can happen. Anderson has struggled mightily in every game except 1 in this series and he still should have lost that game in regulation.

For the Over 1.5 Goals for the 1st Period, this has hit 3 out of the 4 games in this series and each time it hit with ease (3 goals). It has hit for 3 goals both times in Pittsburgh. With this game, you have Anderson on the road after just getting ran at home in embarrassing fashion and the Penguins looking to close out the series. The home crowd will be amped and the Pens are fast starters.The Sens have also scored at least 1 goal in the 1st period 6 out of their 9 playoff games this season. This is why i like the over 1.5 goals in the 1st.

BOL, boys

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Do I pray to the hockey Gods that they win game 5 at home, then hedge by pounding the ever lovin' shit out of the Red Wings series? Or just pound Detroit for game 5?
Have you given this any more thought, Nino? I also have the Hawks to win the series along with everyone else outside Michigan, and would like to hedge..

Quote Originally Posted by ThePopePuncher View Post
Have you given this any more thought, Nino? I also have the Hawks to win the series along with everyone else outside Michigan, and would like to hedge..
Yep, it's not for the faint of heart...but I'm going with a gamble to break even. Play listed below.