Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Good luck my friend.....I don't have a damn play for today....I already have enough on the Bruins series and somehow, for some reason Chi-Town scares the heck out of me tonight...

Cash it Nino!
Chicago is basically in a must win. They either come out blazing or slink away onto the links. The line surprised me. I think the books will need Chicago to win here as most are jumping on the home team value and hedging their hawks series bets. If Howard stands on his head again, so be it.

BOL on your other plays

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Chicago is basically in a must win. They either come out blazing or slink away onto the links. The line surprised me. I think the books will need Chicago to win here as most are jumping on the home team value and hedging their hawks series bets. If Howard stands on his head again, so be it.

BOL on your other plays
Big movement on the line, could get Detroit at +140 at 5Dimes this morning and now at +117. I am one of the hedgers, have Hawks series in parlay paying a little under money. With the home team trend there was even some value on the bet, regardless of hedge, when I pulled the trigger at +130.

I think the line on Detroit will bounce back up a little, at least to +120.