Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
I hear ya. I should have hit your Cardinals today. Lohse cannot get any run support on the Brew Crew.
i didnt play them, i played FF un gm un and cards tt un 4..feel pretty fortunate to have pushed cards TT and hit the unders..i thought loshe would be good, and i mean he was besides the 4th where he kinda melted down a little..

5/20

Chicago Blackhawks Score 1st Goal (-120) 2.4u

YTD

129-113-2 +40.32u

Playoff Record
26-28 +11.30u

Riding out my Blackhawks Series wagers. I wouldn't be surprised if Detroit won this game, but I look for the Blackhawks to come out hot after such a disappointing effort last game. That and they need to steal back home ice advantage.

Detroit's at solid +125-ish (heritage, when i locked it in less than an hour ago) HOME-DOG prices...

hope hawks score first and wings charge back...and all squids that splat on the ice are of the celebratory variety...

then chi-town can assert themselves and win the series 4-2 for all I care (the only Detroit team I like is the Tigers)
Last edited by fitguy67; 05-20-13 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
hope you didnt watch, i felt bad for pens backers the way that went down...hell of a play by sens but pure laziness by pit up 1 w a pp the last minute..
Was box score sweating it out and about. Got busy and the last I saw it was 1-0 Pens with less than 4 min remaining...I was feeling good. To give up a shorty though with 29 seconds left is pretty brutal. Still would have profited on the day had the Pens won in OT...but nope.