Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
like bruins as well,,seems like they getting no respect either cause ppl love ny or cause they tried to lose to tor, i dunno which, maybe combination of both? hard to have watched pens 1st 2 and not think they dont win again but couldnt do it. played the under which might be equally as stupid after watching 1st 2, lol..
let's get it. Bruins at home. took them earlier at -130
just added some -125.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
like bruins as well,,seems like they getting no respect either cause ppl love ny or cause they tried to lose to tor, i dunno which, maybe combination of both? hard to have watched pens 1st 2 and not think they dont win again but couldnt do it. played the under which might be equally as stupid after watching 1st 2, lol..
Yeah, lines are a little closer than I expected. Boston has a bunch of injuries on defense (starting 3 rookies, I believe) and Henrik is the hotter goalie. Both teams are about as equally offensively challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Added: Pittsburgh Penguins Regulation (+130)
u know i'm with ya' down the line,neeners...

but i just don't have the stomach for regulation bets...so i replace 'em all with full-time "-1 pucklines"
should your team get tied-up late u still have an interest in the game (and your flat-screen tv and other appliances seem to last longer as well... )

and the -1 is generally a better price than than the regulation bet as well...right now as I post this...at 5dimes

"-0.5 reg" +126
"-1 pl"...from the pull-down +149 (18% better price)
and you can roll your own for +152.47 (a whopping** 21% better)...ml= -123/pl=+240
_____
**my favorite intensifying adjective...especially if Italians are around, lol
Last edited by fitguy67; 05-19-13 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
Do u like the over in penguins game?
Nope. Feels like a baited line. Pens win 3-2, 3-1. Sens are tough at home, but they cannot skate and win with the Pens in a wide open game. I expect them to tighten up defensively and slow the game down. Both Vokoun and Anderson played terrible last game. I expect both to recover and play better. I don't see the Sens getting more than 2 goals, so you're going to need 4 or better from the Pens to cash. Possible, but I feel safer just taking the Pens.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Gus Fring gave El Nino 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Nope. Feels like a baited line. Pens win 3-2, 3-1. Sens are tough at home, but they cannot skate and win with the Pens in a wide open game. I expect them to tighten up defensively and slow the game down. Both Vokoun and Anderson played terrible last game. I expect both to recover and play better. I don't see the Sens getting more than 2 goals, so you're going to need 4 or better from the Pens to cash. Possible, but I feel safer just taking the Pens.
Sounds about why I took the under.. Hope we right..