Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Tired of losing money on the Pens. Kind of curious what type bet you did in regulation Nino? Since you now have 5 dimes you could have did ML Regulation or Regulation -.5.

I did the parlay ML Regulation and the individual games Regulation -.5. So lost the regular bet, but will still get a reduced amount on the parlay if the Blackhawks come thru for us.

Hope you chose the ML for the push.

Islanders is not playing well, Penguins is pissing it away.
Look at their power play that was so lacklusted, and then Islanders score on PK, game over.

Penguins don't know how to defend leads like other teams, and if they don't fix this they will never win this round in the playoff. Looks like Islanders will have 4 - 0.

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
Look at their power play that was so lacklusted, and then Islanders score on PK, game over.

Penguins don't know how to defend leads like other teams, and if they don't fix this they will never win this round in the playoff. Looks like Islanders will have 4 - 0.
Do you watch hockey? Physicality has isles dominating on the glass and pucks at the net. What game are you watching? I question your eye sight.

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post

This hurt my brain. Isles cannot win this series 4-0 seeing as it's 1-1. The Islanders won the last game on an own goal off a fluke bounce. They came out and gave it all they had in the 1st period and they still didn't even win that period. They have speed and are out hustling and playing more physical than the Pens in this game. However, they are still a poor man's version of the Penguins. It could very easily be 3-0 Penguins right now.