Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by therealJ$ View Post
Nino.Started from the bottom now we here..Well at least I did in points yesterday 126 to 5700 one day but because of SBR's BS these points are completely useless to a so called "non pro" ...GL with Winni
betpoints are Life. Time to go pro
Give Points

Points Awarded:

therealJ$ gave El Nino 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nino.Started from the bottom now we here..Well at least I did in points yesterday 126 to 5700 one day but because of SBR's BS these points are completely useless to a so called "non pro" ...GL with Winni
I paid 3k points to renew my pro status.

Is this not an option for non pros?

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
I paid 3k points to renew my pro status.

Is this not an option for non pros?
Naw was basically told to go fuk myself..They want 200 donation and 200 reup through a link..fuk them I'll just run it up to 100k to prove a point...They've gotten enough commission money from me through BI and 5dimes which i came into from here so fuk 'em

Naw was basically told to go fuk myself..They want 200 donation and 200 reup through a link..fuk them I'll just run it up to 100k to prove a point...They've gotten enough commission money from me through BI and 5dimes which i came into from here so fuk 'em
give some to Nino for running such a great thread ...he'll put them to the right use