Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

A friend of mine just got the Caps Reg at -108...crazy.

I am not sure how this is a marginal play at all.....it is my POD, the Caps are on fire, it is in Washington, Carolina has lost 9 of 10 and EVERY Loss was by 2 or more. Even now, with the Hurricanes up 1-0 in the first I still think this is a good bet (wish the Caps were up, but you get the picture).....

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
A friend of mine just got the Caps Reg at -108...crazy. I am not sure how this is a marginal play at all.....it is my POD, the Caps are on fire, it is in Washington, Carolina has lost 9 of 10 and EVERY Loss was by 2 or more. Even now, with the Hurricanes up 1-0 in the first I still think this is a good bet (wish the Caps were up, but you get the picture).....
Yeah, I literally had it as a 3u regulation play and 1u on the puck line before I found out 2 of Washington's starting Left Wingers were out. Carolina has had a ton of injuries lately but offensively were somewhat healthy for this matchup. Could explain the line movement earlier. I was happy with the under and the regulation play. As I said, I'm prob. going to taper down a little heading into the playoffs.