Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

2-0 +3.81u

I was a little shocked by the surprise over the Dallas pick. The Kings are a losing road team on the $ line this year. Combined with the struggles the Kings have had with the Stars this year, the +120 at home was an easy play. The addition of young hungry talent has impressed me as well. I grabbed it early because it's rare to see that type of +$ on a home team sticks around. Guess I should have line watched more as it closed closer to +130ish.

Last edited by El Nino; 04-10-13 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
2-0 +3.81u

I was a little shocked by the surprise over the Dallas pick. The Kings are a losing road team on the $ line this year. Combined with the struggles the Kings have had with the Stars this year, the +120 at home was an easy play. The addition of young hungry talent has impressed me as well. I grabbed it early because it's rare to see that type of +$ on a home team sticks around. Guess I should have line watched more as it closed closer to +130ish.

I wish I had seen it.....on my own plays I was 5-2, but that would have made it an even better night! Congrats on the 2-0 and the killer pick with the Stars!!

D2D