Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Yeah i got this early as well! Congrats to the Win.
Crazy how many players can finish the game for pens.
With Kunitz, Crosby, Martin, Letang out its just showing that this team will most likely win the cup this year.

However Iginla needs 4-5 games to get into the system, especially get used to winning ´=)
Vokoun is impressive and he feels real stable after being a nightmare against Montreal.

Penguins defense keeping the opponents to low score again.

BOL with your next pick, you are the best capper in this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
Yeah i got this early as well! Congrats to the Win.
Crazy how many players can finish the game for pens.
With Kunitz, Crosby, Martin, Letang out its just showing that this team will most likely win the cup this year.

However Iginla needs 4-5 games to get into the system, especially get used to winning ´=)
Vokoun is impressive and he feels real stable after being a nightmare against Montreal.

Penguins defense keeping the opponents to low score again.

BOL with your next pick, you are the best capper in this forum!
Pens are legit for sure...but it was only the Islanders. Their depth is scary. 2 solid goaltenders. Crosby comes back with platinum grill, diamonds in it...watch the fukk out, yo!

Adding:

Montreal Canadiens Regulation (+105)
Washington Capitals Regulation (+140)

I also made a play on UMass Lowell in the NCAA Hockey Tourney. They lost 3 games to New Hampshire early in the season. However, UMass improved greatly since then. Also, 2 of New Hampshire's key goal scorers are out. One was knocked out with a concussion against Denver.

ch3, u seemed to feel strongly 'bout your caps...so i was inclined to tail, but not being the aggressive type i avoided the -1.5 and backed 'em ML...tx for the sweet come-from-behind victory...

when u'r quite sure in your boys again, chime in...
Give Points

Points Awarded:

ch3ss gave fitguy67 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
ch3, u seemed to feel strongly 'bout your caps...so i was inclined to tail, but not being the aggressive type i avoided the -1.5 and backed 'em ML...tx for the sweet come-from-behind victory...

when u'r quite sure in your boys again, chime in...
fitguy:

No worries... I like the caps in certain situations... a start of a 3 game road trip for me was a no brainer.... I liked the +1.5 Puck Line.... the ML i would have risked possibly but I didnt know about the goalie change til Nino said something.... Glad you could cash in on the caps in the SO tonight...

Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
Great day/night. 2-1 or 3-1 if you count the college team that I followed you on. And the 1 you got wrong did win, but sadly, didn't do so until the shoot out. You are da man. Thanks a lot and keep up the great work, its greatly appreciated.
Yup, not too shabby. 2-1 +1.40u I was leaning on the Wild but the back to back made it a no play for me.

Also went 1-1 in posted NCAA Hockey plays but am not counting those towards the YTD as they were not graded and this is an NHL thread. UMass Lowell winner, Boston College decided not to show up. And Yale is making a run, downed the Gophers and the Sioux

YTD
83-59-2 +41.06u