Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

3/29

Over 5 Goals Minnesota Wild/Dallas Stars (-135) 2u

YTD
79-57-2 +37.78u

Backstrom won't be in net as he didn't take the flight to Dallas. This leaves Matthew Hackett (recently called up from the AHL where he gave up 7 goals in an AHL game on Tuesday). The other option is Darcy Kuemper who last started an NHL game March 1st in a 2-3 loss to the Ducks. Keumper's stats are better on paper so I suspect he gets the start. However, he should be rusty. Dallas will come out firing after giving up 7 goals and blowing lead after lead in their last game against the Wild. Dallas has gone over the number in 5 of their last 6 games. Minnesota has gone over 4 of the last 6 games. I believe at worst this lands on the number. Pinny already has the 5 max juiced and this total should go to 5.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
nice night yesterday Nino.

And at 5dimes they do have the +.5 which will win if it goes to OT, but they also have a ML that will push if it goes to OT. Several options there.
You said it easier then I tried to say it. I just learned of the push regulation if tied option yesterday. Had good odds/line too. Might be using it more when Nino does the regulation -.5. But then again will depend on the line difference at the time.

I don't like the fact 5 dimes has no secured website and the fact its not as fancy as Bovada, but there no denying with 5 dimes you get more options then a kid at a candy store.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
GL tonight.

liking minny to win tonight

Nah, Hackett in net. Revenge game for the Stars after giving up 7 goals. Stars on rest, Wild looking ahead to the Kings on the road tomorrow. It's hard to win a rivalry season series. Was hoping to get the Stars at + $ but took them in regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Nah, Hackett in net. Revenge game for the Stars after giving up 7 goals. Stars on rest, Wild looking ahead to the Kings on the road tomorrow. It's hard to win a rivalry season series. Was hoping to get the Stars at + $ but took them in regulation.
Umm. Did you make another official bet other then the above over?

Added: Dallas Stars Regulation (+140)
Chicago Blackhawks Regulation (+100)

I was waiting to see if Hiller was going to be in net for the Ducks. Have to roll with Emery at home. Guy has been beast mode all season. It's a tough matchup but the Madhouse on Madison will be loco for this Friday night matchup. The Blackhawks need to show that they can beat the other elite teams in the Western Conference. Ducks slumping. Hiller's road stats are slightly worse than at home.

I also like New Hampshire against Denver in the NCAA tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
3/29

Over 5 Goals Minnesota Wild/Dallas Stars (-135) 2u

YTD
79-57-2 +37.78u

Backstrom won't be in net as he didn't take the flight to Dallas. This leaves Matthew Hackett (recently called up from the AHL where he gave up 7 goals in an AHL game on Tuesday). The other option is Darcy Kuemper who last started an NHL game March 1st in a 2-3 loss to the Ducks. Keumper's stats are better on paper so I suspect he gets the start. However, he should be rusty. Dallas will come out firing after giving up 7 goals and blowing lead after lead in their last game against the Wild. Dallas has gone over the number in 5 of their last 6 games. Minnesota has gone over 4 of the last 6 games. I believe at worst this lands on the number. Pinny already has the 5 max juiced and this total should go to 5.5.
You seemed so sure of a high-scoring game, I split my bet, with a half unit on O5.5 at +125, then O6 at +168! Ship the first one and free-rolling the latter with 15 minutes to go.