Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
i think this ends up being the case often. Always prefer going reg bet over ML, getting much better value.
love the regulation lines value, but last night I had so many units riding on wild its starting to make me rethink it. but still on two regulation bets tonight haha. better luck I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
love the regulation lines value, but last night I had so many units riding on wild its starting to make me rethink it. but still on two regulation bets tonight haha. better luck I hope!
You might want to consider doing both if you bet more then one unit on a team. I have done it so I break even if the win is in OT/SO and win both bets if win is in regulation. Of course if they lose I'm screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
Missed the Ottawa Senators but got last 2 locked in. Cept I mistaken picked the kings on the first 60 minutes. But if its a tie should get a push.

Good luck.
Depends on how your first 60 is set up. Is it to win in regulation? If so and it goes to OT, your wager loses. If it's +1/2 for the first 60 and it goes to OT, you win.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Depends on how your first 60 is set up. Is it to win in regulation? If so and it goes to OT, your wager loses. If it's +1/2 for the first 60 and it goes to OT, you win.
Well. 5 dimes has another option. First I seen it. They got the regulation -1/2 +1/2. But also just had money line this time for regulation. So if its a tie I think it will push.

Any rate lets get a sweep tonight!!