Login Search

El Niño's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild11 View Post
really surprised at that line nonetheless, lots of value. F'n bovada has -160.
Actually I just threw that number out without checking exactly what I got it in at, thought I remember it being -145... I use a local guy so my lines may be different occasionally but I just checked my pending bets and I actually got it at -155 not -145

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild11 View Post
nino what book are you using for NHL? Sorry, dont mean to spam your thread
I use BookMaker lines. Wild opened at -160 for me as well. To win in regulation is the +100. So if it goes to OT, or the Coyotes win, the wager is a loss.

I know the Wild have not played well at home against the Coyotes the last few years, but they should win here. LaBarbara is not playing well for the Yotes and they are a bad road team. Nobody wants to play the Wild right now. The X will be rocking.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Any Ruskies fighting on the Bellator card tomorrow?
Mikhail Zayats is fighting tomorrow. Coming off TKO win vs Babalu and a sub on Jacob Noe (who TKO'd seth petruauzelieli)

Fighting Emmanuel Newton who spinning backfisted King Mo LOL

zayats is +100 atm

Quote Originally Posted by Kris2014 View Post
Who is playing in the bruins game? Wtf, they are all of a sudden a scoring machine!
MTL clearly tired from last night. I think out of MTL's 7 B2B games this year, this is the 5th one thats gone over 5.5 goals . Will have to double-check my spreadsheet tomorrow but I think I remember seeing that and being a bit surprised by it.

Quote Originally Posted by nlin View Post
Mikhail Zayats is fighting tomorrow. Coming off TKO win vs Babalu and a sub on Jacob Noe (who TKO'd seth petruauzelieli)

Fighting Emmanuel Newton who spinning backfisted King Mo LOL

zayats is +100 atm
ohh he does? Zayats is good...+100 is the way to go

I'll throw a half a unit on a Rabbit (zayats is how u say rabbit in russian )