Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
after the montreal loss I decided to chase my $250 on Kings in reg and added $450 on Kings ML, come on Kings!
Yeah, Canadiens was a tough loss. Fought back but too little too late. We needed some Sens magic. Hopefully the Kings get it done. I may have to put the Canucks on my do not bet list for a bit. Bipolar team.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Your Canucks are killing me, Donuts! At least the Dominican Republic RL came through.
They did. I went 10-1 in the WBC picking winners this year....the three years CANNOT come soon enough for the next one!!

Sorry about the Canucks...I know I said I would stay off of them, but everybody here in Van was soooo down on them all day I had a feeling they would get it done. They cannot be as bad as they have been playing.

The Pens and the Kings were my saviors today.....somehow ended up 6-7 but up $312....I wish I was on Ottawa.....and Winnipeg!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
Checking in for the resident sharps hockey opinion on my Blackhawks tomorrow. 2nd most points, arguably the hottest team in hockey, at home, pk'em, seems to good to be true. But I'll be pissed if I missed something and my Hawks bury me.
They are on the road in Anaheim. Thinking I like them as well, they had three days off before this four day trip they are rolling through so far and 4 days off after tomorrows game.

Also liking the Oil, Sharks have had lots of travel, 7 straight with a day of travel in between. Oilers at home and just third game in eight days.
Last edited by odog11; 03-20-13 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
They are on the road in Anaheim. Thinking I like them as well, they had three days off before this four day trip they are rolling through so far and 4 days off after tomorrows game. Also liking the Oil, Sharks have had lots of travel, 7 straight with a day of travel in between.
I know there on the road, I mean Anaheim seems to good to be true. I want to back my Hawks, but I just don't think its smart tomorrow. I'll probably end up on the Hawks anyway lol

Wish I didn't have class or I would go the game, found out yesterday I am only like 15-20 minutes from the Honda Center.

I know there on the road, I mean Anaheim seems to good to be true. I want to back my Hawks, but I just don't think its smart tomorrow. I'll probably end up on the Hawks anyway lol

Wish I didn't have class or I would go the game, found out yesterday I am only like 15-20 minutes from the Honda Center.
Oh right, should have caught it with the 2nd most points part. I wouldn't feel bad backing the Hawks tomorrow and probably will myself, they have been dominating the last few and will be up for this one for sure.

Checking in for the resident sharps hockey opinion on my Blackhawks tomorrow. 2nd most points, arguably the hottest team in hockey, at home, pk'em, seems to good to be true. But I'll be pissed if I missed something and my Hawks bury me.
Yeah, Honda Center, not at home. Ducks are 12-1 at home, without Perry but Blackhawks are down Sharp and Hossa. Going to be a great game. Public prob bets up the Blackhawks. If that happens, have to take Ducks at home +$.

I like the Over in the Hawks games as much as the Hawks have been lighting up the net and the ducks should be good for atleast 2 goals if they lose. The line is at +105 for 5.5o. I'm not the brightest here so take it with a grain of salt, would like to know why im wrong for academic purposes and the know better next time frame.
As for the actual winners I have no idea it could go either way.