Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
El Nino---You have been POTM every month!!
You handle yourself with dignity and respect the opinions
of others...Unlike those who may have won.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lookin' at Ott.....
I know...I know...
Thanks, pal. I still can't figure Ottawa out. I had an early lean on the under 5 (+125) but it probably lands on the number. If it was in Ottawa, I would say there is probably value. Tough road game for the Sens though.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
3/13

Calgary Flames (-110)

YTD
55-44-1 +22.29u

Short card, not in love with any of the plays. Just an action play here. Rolling with the home team in this match-up again. Howard is out with the flu, Gustavsson in net for the Red Wings. Flames average more goals/game, have the better power play%, and take less penalties/game.

Quote Originally Posted by loodachris99 View Post
What time did pitt game start? I checked thread at 657 to tail 7 pm games n nothing posted... Then checked again to look for 730-8 games at about 7:20 n saw ur post at 7:07 but the game had already started... Assuming maybe it was a 7:10 start?? Oh well gl nonetheless and I'm wit ya on the blues as well!!
dude...jesus fukkin christ ....what planet are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
Don't know if its worthy of a play in a true thread dedicated to hockey, but my Blackhawks are NOT losing a third game in a row.
I took a quick look, but as weird as it sounds, I'm not betting against Columbus. The value was on them. Blackhawks should win, but not a lot of people thought the Blue Jackets would win 5 in a row either. Scrappy team that's always within a goal.